Three time F1 World Champion. The story of the 1976 championship fight was made into the Ron Howard movie Rush. In that same year, he suffered severe burns in a horrific crash ,but came back just three races later to fight for the championship. I wanted to capture a snapshot of the intense pressure and heat during the braking zone.
Lyve Premium Matte Canvas, by Breathing Color
- Limited Edition of 50
- 19 mil thickness, 450 gsm weight
- Archival Certified 100 years by accredited 3rd party
- OBA-free. Excellent brightness achieved without use of optical brightening agents
- Measurably superior Dmax and Resolution
- Gallery Wrap
- Size: 46"x24"
Note: Giclee varnish applied to canvas giclees after printing provides additional UV protection against fading as well as resistance to scuffs and scratches.
Décor Textured Fine Art Paper, by Breathing color
- Limited Edition of 100
- 17 mil thickness, 300 gsm weight
- “Cold Pressed” textured surface
- Brilliant White
- Matte Finish
- 2" Margin
- Size: 46"x24" + 2" Margin
Artwork by Geoff Velazco
Note: Available for USA customers only, international customers please inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Typically ships in 5-7 business day. Please allow extra time for delivery. Frame not included.