In his last season with McLaren, Ayrton Senna drove the number 8 car at Donington in changing conditions. This painting is a tribute to his speed in what is regarded as his best race ever.
Lyve Premium Matte Canvas, by Breathing Color
- Limited Edition of 50
- 19 mil thickness, 450 gsm weight
- Archival Certified 100 years by accredited 3rd party
- OBA-free. Excellent brightness achieved without use of optical brightening agents
- Measurably superior Dmax and Resolution
- Gallery Wrap
- Size: 59"x18"
Note: Giclee varnish applied to canvas giclees after printing provides additional UV protection against fading as well as resistance to scuffs and scratches.
Décor Textured Fine Art Paper, by Breathing color
- Limited Edition of 100
- 17 mil thickness, 300 gsm weight
- “Cold Pressed” textured surface
- Brilliant White
- Matte Finish
- 2" Margin
- Size: 59"x18" + 2" Margin
Artwork by Geoff Velazco
Note: Available for USA customers only, international customers please inquire by email email@example.com. Typically ships in 5-7 business day. Please allow extra time for delivery. Frame not included.